Terms and Conditions for Grace Taste that Moves Your Christmas competition:
1. Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
2. Contestants must buy six (6) of the eight (8) Grace Promotional Products (Tomato Ketchup, Tropical Rhythms, Beans, Cock Soup, Mackerel, Vienna Sausage, Mighty Malt, Food Drink) to enter.
3. Contestants MUST purchase six (6) of the eight (8) promotional products on one receipt.
4. Contestants can purchase any size variant of the eight (8) Grace Promotional products.
5. Entrants must be a permanent resident of Jamaica.
6. There is no limit to the number of entries allowed per person.
7. Winners of the prizes are eligible to win the grand prize and are eligible to enter and win subsequent draws.
8. Receipts must clearly show the following information: transaction number, date of purchase, name of store and the quantity of Grace qualifying products purchased.
9. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash in the event the winner requests cash instead of the prize.
10. Travel time for the Weekend for Two (2) at Royalton Hotel will be between January - March 22nd, 2022 and is subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel.
11. All winners claiming their prizes must provide their valid government issued photo identification (Driver's Licence, Passport or National ID).
12. Individuals selected/winners will forfeit their claim to a prize for any of the following reasons:
a. Inability to produce valid photo identification (Driver's Licence, Passport or National ID). All the prerequisites must be submitted at time of collection.
b. Refusing to allow Grace Foods and Services Limited to use their name and likeness and/or to participate in Grace Foods and Services Limited's advertising and public relations relating to the competition whether in electronic, print or other media.
13. Employees and contracted employees of Grace Foods and Services Limited or any of its subsidiaries, its affiliates, its auditors, The Limners and Bards and affiliates, members of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission and the immediate families of the above-named groups - that is their parents, siblings, spouse or children - are ineligible for participation of any kind.
14. Final date and time for entering the promotion or any of its associated elements is December 19, 2021 at 11:59p.m. This is considered the deadline to submit a qualifying entry form and receipt.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and the determination of winners is final. Once the criteria are met for claiming a prize and a prize awarded, any person(s) wishing to dispute the awarding of the prize should send communication in writing to the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission.